SPAGHETTI WITH SAVOY CABBAGE AND SAFFRON
Spaghetti with savoy cabbage and saffron
- 200 gr Spaghetti whole wheat
- ½ savoy cabbage
- to taste saffron pistils
- to taste laurel
- to taste extra vergin olive oil
- 1 piece garlic
- Blend the savoy cabbage and cook it in a pan with some extra vergin olive oil, a piece of garlic, salt and some laurel leaves. Add water when necessary until is well cooked.
- Put the saffron pistils in a glass of water for few minutes and then use that water to ultimate the cabbage cooking.
- Drain spaghetti and add them to the sauce.
Follow me on: