Roman Osteria with Amaro Bar
Il Marchese – OSTERIA, MARKET & SPIRITS, combines the typical ROMAN OSTERIA cuisine to a sophisticated and cozy atmosphere. Something really new is the AMARO BAR with about 500 amaro labels they use for special cocktails or just served plain. Very detail oriented, one corner of the restaurant is dedicated to a sort of small vegetable and flower market with few in season and selected products that can be purchased. You should try their traditional roman pastas, CARBONARA, CACIO E PEPE, AMATRICIANA…which they serve directly in the frying pan, delicious! Open for lunch, aperitive and dinner.
PRICE €€€ • OUTDOOR TABLES: yes
STEAMED COD FISH ON TOMATO COULIS
- 150 gr cod fish
- 3 tomatoes red
- 1 tomato green
- to taste salt
- to taste black pepper
- to taste olive oil
TO MAKE TOMATO COULIS
- Cut red tomatoes and blend them, add salt and filter them with a strainer.
TO MAKE THE DECORATION
- Cut the green tomato into little cubes.
- Add salt, blacke pepper and olive oil.
TO MAKE THE COD FISH
- Put the cod fish under vacuum and boil in water for 4/5min the whole plastic bag.
- Serve placing the coulis on the plate and the cod fish on top. Decorate with the green tomato.
TONNARELLO WITH LEMON, SEA BASS TARTARE AND BOTTARGA
- 250 gr butter
- 4 lemons
- 400 gr raw sea bass blast chilled
- to taste bottarga
- 100 gr tonnarelli
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the juice of the lemons while the butter is melting. Mix and place in the fridge.
- Boil the pasta as mentioned on package.
- Take the mixture out of the fridge and melt it in a pan with some cooking water.
- Drain pasta few minutes before the end of cooking time and end the cooking process in the pan with the butter.
- Serve with the raw sea bass on top and some grated bottarga.
Via di Ripetta, 162 – Roma
Ph. +39 06 90218872
Follow me on: