Recipe: Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes
Spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil
- 180 gr spaghetti
- 5 CAMONE tomatoes usually used for salad
- olive oil
- to taste salt
- to taste basil
- 1 slice garlic
- to taste parmesan cheese
- Put some olive oil in a frying pan (not too much) with the whole slice of garlic (do not cut it, just remove the peel).
- Cook for couple of minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes in 4 and add them to the oil.
- Add basil and cook until the tomatos are soft.
- Cook pasta and drain few minutes before end of time and keep cooking it in the pan with the sauce. If necessary add some cooing water.
- When is cooked, turn off the fire and add parmesan cheese.
Follow me on: