Recipe: Red lentils with thyme
Some of red lentils’ benefits: vitamins, minerals and antioxidants..
It is a very good recipe for kids!
RED LENTILS WITH THYME
- 250 gr red lentils
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 stalk celery
- extra vergin olive oil
- 2 tomatoes for sauce
- Cut into small pieces carrot, celery, tomatoes and onion.
- Put some olive oil in a pan cook the mixture for few minutes.
- Add lentils, thyme and some water. Over cook lentils until they become a cream. Keep adding water when necessary.
- Add salt almost to the end of cooking time.
- Cook separately pasta (a small size) and then add it to the lentils.
Follow me on: