Recipe: Pasta with pecorino cream and tomato sauce
PASTA WITH PECORINO CHEESE CREAM AND TOMATO SAUCE
- 200 gr pasta Garganelli
- 200 gr tomato sauce datterini
- 60 gr Pecorino cheese
- 1 piece garlic
- exra vergin olive oil
- Put in a pan some olive oil and a piece of garlic.
- Heat it for few minutes and add tomato sauce, salt and basil. Cook for few minutes.
- In the meantime cook pasta as usual.
- Before you drain pasta, take some cooking water and add it to the Pecorino cheese and make a cream.
- Drain pasta, mix it to the cream and put tomato sauce on top.
Follow me on: