Recipe: pasta with gratin tomatoes
Gratin tomatoes give to pasta a different texture than regular tomatoe sauce. It is a light and healthy pasta, perfect for the summer.
PASTA WITH GRATIN TOMATOES
- 200 gr pasta short size
- 4 tomatoes for sauce
- bread crumbs
- extra vergin olive oil
- Cut the tomatoes and place them face up on a baking tin.
- Add on top, basil, thyme, olive oil, salt and some bread crumbs.
- Cook in the oven at 180°C until when they are cooked put still soft.
- Remove the pulp from the peel with a spoon and use it to dress pasta.
- Add some olive oil at the end if necessary.
Follow me on: