Recipe: Pasta with asparagus and red onion
Asparagus contain a good quantity of minerals like potassium, are low in calories and have a good diuretic effect.
In any case it is good to have a varied diet.
PASTA WITH ASPARAGUS AND RED ONION
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 red onion medium size
- to taste olive oil extra vergin
- to taste parsley
- to taste marjoram
- to taste salt
- 200 gr pasta penne
- to taste Parmesan cheese
- Cut the onion in thin slices.
- Put some olive oil in a pan, wait until is warm and add the onion. Cook for few minutes until is soft.
- Cut the green part of the asparagus into small pieces and add them to the onion.
- Cook until asparagus become very soft adding a little bit of water when necessary.
- Add parsley and marjoram and adjust salt.
- Cook pasta al dente and add it to the sauce.
- Add some Parmesan cheese and mix all together.
Follow me on: