Recipe: panna cotta
Follow me on:
LIME PANNA COTTA WITH STRAWBERRIES
RECIPE SUPPLIED BY: IL MARCHESE
- ½ L cream
- 80 gr sugar
- 8 gr isinglass
- ½ lime bio
- 1 box strawberries
- ½ orange juice
- to taste sugar brown
- Dip isinglass in cold water.
- Put on fire the cream with the peel of the organic lime.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Rinse the isinglass and add it to the cream mixing until is melt.
- Strain the cream and place it in the fridge for 2 hours directly in the serving plate.
TO MAKE THE STRAWBERRY TOPPING
- Put the strawberries in a pan with the brown sugar and the orange juice and cook until they are soft then blend.
- Strain the mixture and put it over the panna cotta together with some fresh strawberry cubes.