RECIPE: EASY POTATO FOCACCIA
Thin and soft. If you don’t eat it right away and you prefer it crispy, put it back in the oven for few minutes.
- 400 gr potatoes
- 150 gr water
- 30 gr olive oil
- 7 gr thin salt
- 5 gr instant powder yeast for bread
- 200 gr flour
- 90 gr corn starch
- to taste olive oil
- to taste rosemary
- to taste coarse salt
- Boil potatoes, peel them and smash them.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix until you get a smooth mixture.
- Roll it out on a baking tin with baking paper making little wholes with the fingers.
- Brush with olive oil and add on top rosemary and coarse salt.
- Cook in the oven at 250°C for about 40min. until becomes gold on top.
Follow me on: