Recipe: Casarecce with asparagus and thyme
CASARECCE WITH ASPARAGUS AND TYME
- 200 gr pasta casarecce
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 scallion
- 1 tbs Parmesan cheese
- extra vergin olive oil
- Clean the asparagus and cut them into little pieces.
- Cut the scallion and fry it for few minutes in a pan with some olive oil.
- Add asparagus, thyme and salt and cook until they are soft.
- Blend with some parmesan cheese and olive oil. Keep some pieces of asparagus that you will put later on top.
- Cook pasta and add it to the sauce.
- Serve with aspagus bits and thyme on top.
Follow me on: